Problems with Openstack internal:external router

Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac jibsan94 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 21:44:49 UTC 2021

Hello I finished to set up a brand new Openstack server, I had already
other up and running without any problems, yet on mine the router wich
allows the external connection has all the interfaces down and I don't know
what else to do. I've tried everything but it still not working.

Please any help with this? I let you here a couple of screenshots of my
network topology