[largescale-sig] Next meeting: Oct 27th, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Oct 27 15:28:40 UTC 2021

We held our meeting today.

Small attendance again. We discussed the topic of our next "Large Scale
OpenStack" episode on OpenInfra.Live, which should happen on Dec 9. The
Q&A format used for the last episode was great, so I will look for other
users interested in asking questions around a specific topic. We might
also do an episode around tricks and tools that large deployments use
for day to day ops.

You can read the meeting logs at:
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2021/large_scale_sig.2021-10-27-15.01.html

Our next IRC meeting will be Nov 10, at 1500utc on #openstack-operators
on OFTC, with Belmiro Moreira chairing.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)