[magnum] [victoria] [fedora-coreos] [ssl]

Yasemin DEMİRAL (BILGEM BTE) yasemin.demiral at tubitak.gov.tr
Sat Oct 23 19:37:42 UTC 2021

Hi

I work on OpenStack stable/victoria version with OSA. I use CoreOS 31.20200323.3.2 to create kubernetes cluster. When the cluster creating, I can't connect with SSH on linux or windows, but I can connect on MacOS. Is there any idea about that.
I need to connect SSH to master node while creating section at Windows machine.

Than is it possible to be insecure keystone service in OpenStack magnum environment? Is SSL certificate mandatory?

Thank you

Yasemin DEMİRAL

Senior Researcher at TUBITAK BILGEM B3LAB

Safir Cloud Scrum Master [ http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/tr/icerik-sorumluluk-reddi ]