[tripleo] Issue finding /etc/docker directory in Centos 8 Overcloud Deployment

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Sat Oct 23 04:47:36 UTC 2021

Depends on your desired feature configuration.

https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/tripleo-docs/latest/features/index.html

In train on CentOS 8 you need to specify podman.yaml for containerized
deployment due to the lack of docker.

https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/tripleo-docs/latest/deployment/overcloud.html#deploying-the-containerized-overcloud

It's -e /use/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/podman.yaml

This was switched in Ussuri but because train could be installed on 7 or 8
it had this issue.