[Sahara]Sahara project PTG meeting from 3:00 to 5:00 PM on October 19, 2021.

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 03:19:19 UTC 2021

HDP:
- requires paid subscription now
- end of life is December 2021
- I recommended to delete this plugin

CDH:
- requires paid subscription now
- end of life is March 2022
- replacement product is "CDP" which is not suitable for Sahara
- I recommend to delete this plugin

MapR:
- it is already discontinued
- I recommend to delete this plugin

Storm:
- our implementation is based on Pyleus, which is not maintained
- I recommend to delete this plugin

Spark:
- our implementation uses some Hadoop resources provided by CDH, which
requires paid subscription and will face end of life
- This plugin may be deleted, or someone could work on using regular Hadoop
resources instead from CDH

Vanilla
- I think this plugin is okay