Trove guest agent and Rabbitmq

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 23:47:52 UTC 2021

Hi Wodel,

There is a management network (Neutron network) configured for
communication between controller services and guest agent, you need to
config in the infra router (using the network vlan) layer to make sure they
can talk.

---
Lingxian Kong
Senior Cloud Engineer (Catalyst Cloud)
Trove Project Lead (OpenStack)
OpenStack Cloud Provider Project Lead (Kubernetes)