RE: Problème with image from snapshot

DHilsbos at performair.com DHilsbos at performair.com
Thu Oct 14 16:16:09 UTC 2021

Franck;

I don't see an option to upload a volume from a snapshot in the Victoria dashboard (Horizon), so I'm going to assume that can't / shouldn't be done.

Uploading a volume to an image should be possible, assuming the volume is Available (un-attached).

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Vice President – Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.