[docs] Keystone docs missing for Xena

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Tue Oct 12 10:18:05 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-10-11 at 10:27 -0500, Ben Nemec wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I was just looking for the Keystone docs and discovered that they are
> not listed on https://docs.openstack.org/xena/projects.html. If I
> s/wallaby/xena/ on the wallaby version then it resolves, so it looks
> like the docs are published they just aren't included in the index for
> some reason.

That's because Keystone hadn't merge a patch to the stable/xena branch when we
created [1]. We need to uncomment the project (and any other projects that now
have docs) in the 'www/project-data/xena.yaml' file in openstack-manuals.

Stephen

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-manuals/+/812120