[neutron] openflow rules tools

Arnaud arnaud.morin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 18:05:40 UTC 2021

That would be awesome!

We also built a tool which is looking for openflow rules related to a tap interface, but since we upgraded and enabled security rules in ovs, the tool isn't working anymore.

So before rewriting everything from scratch, I was wondering if the community was also dealing with the same issue.

So I am glad to here from you!
Let me know :)
Cheers