Neutron VPNaaS - how to change driver from OpenSwan to StrongSwan? [kolla-ansible][neutron]

Adam Tomas bkslash at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Oct 7 06:58:51 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
because I still have problem with growing memory consumption when vpnaas extension is enabled (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1940071), I’m trying to test another solutions. And now - while openstack uses strongswan (and this driver is described in documentation) as vpnaas driver,  kolla-ansible (v11, victoria) uses openswan… So is there any way to force kolla-ansible to use strongswan?

Best regards
Adam Tomaś