[nova][placement] Asia friendly meeting slot on 7th of Oct

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Oct 5 13:51:28 UTC 2021

Hi,

This is a reminder that we will hold our monthly Asian-friendly Nova
meeting timeslot on next Thursday 8:00 UTC [1].

Feel free to join us in the #openstack-nova IRC channel on the OFTC server
[2] so we could discuss some topics like how to help synchronously or
asynchronously contributors that are not in the European and American
timezones.

If you have problems joining us with IRC, please let me know by replying
this email.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1]