[kolla-ansible][wallaby][glance] Problem with image list after reconfigure

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:14:49 UTC 2021

Franck, If the cache works fine , I think glance image format could be
qcow2. The volume is created in raw format but
the download phase is executed only the fisrt time you create a volume from
a new image.
With this setup I can create 20-30 instance in a shot and it takes few
minutes to complete.
I always use general purpose small images and colplete the instance
configuration (package installation and so on) with heat or ansible.
Ignazio