[manila] First Yoga cycle bug squash - Nov 29th - 3rd Dec

Carlos Silva ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:03:10 UTC 2021

Greetings Zorillas and interested stackers!

As mentioned in the previous weekly meetings, we will soon be meeting for
the first bugsquash of the Yoga release!

The event will be held from Nov 29th to 3rd December, 2021, providing  an
extended contribution window. We will start the event with a call on the
first day (Nov 29th). There will be three calls (one of them using our
Manila upstream meeting time slot). All of the three calls of the week will
be held in a Jitsi room [1].

Nov 29th - 1500 to 1540 UTC - Event opening and bug assignments
Dec 2nd - 1500 to 1600 UTC - Collab review session (no regular Manila
meeting on this day)
Dec 3rd - 1500 to 1540 UTC - Status update and event wrap up

A list of selected bugs will be shared here [2]. Please feel free to add
any additional bugs you would like to address during the event.

[1] https://meetpad.opendev.org/ManilaYogaM1Bugsquash
[2] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/wvb2oa23rxbb

Thank you in advance!
Hope to see you there :)