[cinder] : SAN migration

Gauurav Sabharwal1 gauurav.sabharwal at in.ibm.com
Fri Nov 19 03:40:02 UTC 2021

Hi Sumit,

No response.

Regards
Gauurav Sabharwal
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
IBM towers
Ground floor, Block -A , Plot number 26,
Sector 62, Noida
Gautam budhnagar UP-201307.
Email:gauurav.sabharwal at in.ibm.com
Mobile No.: +91-9910159277

From:	"Sumit Marwah" <sumit.marwah at broadcom.com>
To:	"Gauurav Sabharwal1" <gauurav.sabharwal at in.ibm.com>
Cc:	openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org, "Pravin P Kudav"
            <pravin.kudav7 at in.ibm.com>
Date:	19-11-2021 07:55
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] Re: [cinder] : SAN migration

Hi Gauurav,  Did you receive any response from OpenStack?  Thanks,  Sumit
Marwah Technology & Sales Director, APJ | Brocade Broadcom Mobile:
+6596452240 1 Yishun Ave 7 |  Singapore sumit.marwah at broadcom.com   |
broadcom.com ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
Hi Gauurav,
Did you receive any response from OpenStack?

Thanks,
Sumit Marwah
Technology & Sales Director, APJ | Brocade
Broadcom
Mobile: +6596452240
1 Yishun Ave 7 |  Singapore
sumit.marwah at broadcom.com   |   broadcom.com

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:50 PM Gauurav Sabharwal1 <