[all] tempest-integrated-compute-centos-8-stream job is failing

Balazs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Thu Nov 18 16:47:08 UTC 2021

On Thu, Nov 18 2021 at 10:45:17 AM -0600, Ghanshyam Mann
<gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote:
>  ---- On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:30:37 -0600 Balazs Gibizer
> <balazs.gibizer at est.tech> wrote ----
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > The centos 8 stream job is failing in 100% of the cases with mirror
>  > issues [2]. You probably need to hold you recheck until it is
> resolved.
>
> did we make it voting too early? In devstack centos8-stream is still
> non-voting [1] which I think we were waiting for its stability first
> (or
> may be yoctozepto knows).

OK I made a mistake it is only voting in nova as far as I see[1]. But
there was now a green run[1] so maybe the problem is resolved.

cheers,
gibi

[1]
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/builds?job_name=tempest-integrated-compute-centos-8-stream&voting=1