[all][refstack][neutron][kolla][ironic][heat][trove][senlin][barbican][manila] Fixing Zuul Config Errors

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 18 11:11:02 UTC 2021

Hi Clark,

Why is the retirement of openstack/neutron-lbaas being a problem?

The repo is there and accessible under the same URL, it has (potentially
working) stable/pike and stable/queens branches, and was not retired at the
time of Pike or Queens, so IMO it is a valid request for testing
configuration in the same branches of other projects, openstack/heat in
this case.

Maybe we should leave some minimal zuul configs in retired projects for
zuul to find them?

Cheers,

--
Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy