[all][refstack][neutron][kolla][ironic][heat][trove][senlin][barbican][manila] Fixing Zuul Config Errors

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:06:59 UTC 2021

@ Kolla folks
It seems to affect kolla-ansible in stable/rocky and stable/stein
branches due to ansible_python_interpreter being set.
We either need to backport
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/kolla-ansible/+/798205 or drop
affected CI config in those.
They are EM so it might be fine going either way as CI might be broken
by now anyhow.

-yoctozepto