[Triple0] Gate blocker - standalone failures on master and wallaby

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 15:58:29 UTC 2021

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 6:52 AM Ronelle Landy <rlandy at redhat.com> wrote:

> tripleo-ci-centos-8-containers-multinode, and the wallaby job, are also
> impacted.
>
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 6:28 AM Ronelle Landy <rlandy at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> We have a check/gate blocker on master and wallaby that started on
>> Saturday.
>> Standalone jobs are failing tempest tests. The related bug is linked
>> below:
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1950916
>>
>> The networking team is helping debug this. Please don't recheck for now.
>> We will update this list when we have more info/a fix.

Thanks to Yatin, we have a temporary fix merged to unblock check/gate:

Merged openstack/tripleo-quickstart master: Exclude libvirt/qemu from
AppStream repo
 https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-quickstart/+/818043

Please recheck patches that were impacted by these failures.

The compute team is still working on a more complete fix here.