[openstack-ansible] release job failure for ansible-collections-openstack

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 14:12:06 UTC 2021

Hi,
thanks for heads up.
The first job failed because of the Zuul bug [1] and I didn't expect the
job to run the second time, so I just released it manually to Galaxy. When
the job tried the second time, it failed because it tried to duplicate the
manual release. So I think it's all good now.

[1]  https://review.opendev.org/c/zuul/zuul/+/817298

--
Best regards
Sagi Shnaidman