[neutron] Averaga number of rechecks in Neutron comparing to other projects

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Nov 12 12:01:32 UTC 2021

Hi neutrinos,

As we discussed during the last PTG, I spent some time today to get average
number of rechecks which we need to do in the last PS of the change before
it's merged. In theory that number should be close to 0 as patch should be
merged with first CI run when it's approved by reviewers :)
All data are only from the master branch. I didn't check the same for stable
branches.

File with graph and raw data in csv format are in the attachments.

Basically my conclusion is that Neutron's CI is really bad in that. We have to
recheck many, many times before patches will be merged.
We really need to think about how to improve that in Neutron.

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer