[all] Openstack CI Log Processing project

Daniel Pawlik dpawlik at redhat.com
Fri Nov 12 16:14:08 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

By moving the Opendev Elasticsearch to Openstack Elasticsearch service (in
the future),
a new repository was created in the Openstack project: ci-log-processing.
The new repository will be used to store configuration related to the
Opensearch
service and all tools required to process logs from Zuul CI system to
Opensearch.

By moving to the new Elasticsearch system, we would like to take this
opportunity to use a new service to replace the legacy submit-logstash-jobs
system [1][2].

I would like to ask for volunteers to review changes in the Openstack
ci-log-processing repository? [3]
Please reply to this ML or ping me on #openstack-infra IRC channel so that
we can plan to
expand the core member list of this repo.

Dan

[1]
https://opendev.org/opendev/base-jobs/src/branch/master/roles/submit-logstash-jobs
[2] https://docs.opendev.org/opendev/system-config/latest/logstash.html