[TripleO] directord to opendev

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:26:41 UTC 2021

Hello TripleO'ers,

We are proposing to move the directord repo[1] from github to opendev as a
top level organization. Moving to the opendev[2] hosting will make it
easier to integrate with the existing tripleo-core team, our existing CI,
and developer processes. The benefits seem to outweigh leaving it on github.

At the same time, we want to encourage external contribution from outside
TripleO, so felt that making it it's own organization under opendev would
be better suited towards that than under the openstack organization.

If there are concerns, please raise them. Thank you!

[1] https://github.com/Directord/
[2] https://opendev.org/

--
-- James Slagle