[largescale-sig] Next meeting: Nov 10th, 15utc

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:48:17 UTC 2021

Hi,
we held our meeting today.

We discussed the topic of our next "Large Scale OpenStack" episode
on OpenInfra.Live, which should happen on Dec 9.
The episode will be around tricks and tools that large deployments use
for day to day ops.

You can read the meeting logs at:
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2021/large_scale_sig.2021-11-10-15.00.html

Our next IRC meeting will be Nov 24, at 1500utc on #openstack-operators
on OFTC.

best regards,
Belmiro