[nova][placement] Spec review day on Nov 16th

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Fri Nov 5 15:17:48 UTC 2021

As agreed on our last Nova meeting [1], please sharpen your pen and prepare
your specs ahead of time as we'll have a spec review day on Nov 16th
Reminder: the idea of a spec review day is to ensure that contributors and
reviewers are available on the same day for prioritizing Gerrit comments
and IRC discussions about specs in order to facilitate and accelerate the
reviewing of open specs.
If you care about some fancy new feature, please make sure your spec is
ready for review on time and you are somehow joinable so reviewers can ping
you, or you are able to quickly reply on their comments and ideally propose
a new revision if needed.
Nova cores, I appreciate your dedication about specs on this particular day.

-Sylvain

[1]
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/nova/2021/nova.2021-11-02-16.00.log.html