[all][tc] Continuing the RBAC PTG discussion

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Nov 3 17:13:10 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

We figured out a lot of things in today call and for other open queries or goal stuff,
we will continue the discussion next week on Wed Nov 10th, 15:00 - 16:00 UTC.

Below is the link to join the call:

https://meet.google.com/uue-adpp-xsm

-gmann

 ---- On Mon, 01 Nov 2021 11:04:06 -0500 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----