Router interfaces are down

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Nov 1 07:01:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

Please don't drop ML from the thread.
You have to go to the node where Your router is hosted and investigate there
in the agent's logs. If ports are DOWN, I would start with checking in the L2
agent logs (neutron-ovs-agent or linuxbridge-agent, idk what You are using
exactly).
If there is no any errors there, You can also check neutron-server logs, why
ports aren't set to be UP as well as checking neutron-l3-agent logs on the
node where router is hosted.

(<jibsan94 at gmail.com>)