threat to freenode (where openstack irc hangs out)

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed May 26 11:34:04 UTC 2021

Yup. I think it’s time to get out. We said we’d move if we’re running into
a problem or changes happen. This is the case now.

I’ve setup a small Google Meet for today to discuss things because quite
honestly, I don’t think the IRC is viable for this discussion in terms of
how urgent this needs to be done and the potential for interruption.   The
meeting is in 3 hours exactly.

OpenStack network migration
Wednesday, May 26 · 10:30–11 AM EST
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/xqw-zkhw-wak
Or dial: +1 226-213-8281 PIN: 5116612309845
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/xqw-zkhw-wak?pin=5116612309845

I would appreciate if our community joined so we can get an actionable plan
as quickly as possible.

Thanks for everyone’s comments and I hope that we’re going to have a lot of
hands to help us, because there will be a non trivial amount of work and a
few decisions to be made.

I’ll add an etherpad for this discussion shortly.

--
Mohammed Naser
VEXXHOST, Inc.