答复: [Nova] Meeting time poll

Balazs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Wed May 26 07:50:42 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 07:10, Sam Su (苏正伟)
<suzhengwei at inspur.com> wrote:
> Hi, gibi:
> 	I'm very sorry for respone later.
> 	A meeting around 8:00 UTC seems very appropriate to us. It is
> afternoon work time in East Asian when 8:00 UTC.
> 	Now my colleague, have some work on Cyborg across with Nova,
> passthroug device, TPM and so on. If they can join the irc meeting
> talking with the community , it will be much helpful.

@Sam: We discussed your request yesterday[1] and it seems that the team
is not objecting against a monthly office hour in #openstack-nova
around UTC 8 or UTC 9. But we did not agreed which day we should have
it so I set up a poll[2].

@Team: As we discussed yesterday I opened a poll to agree on the day of
the week and the exact start time for the Asia friendly office hours
slot. Please vote in the poll[2] before next Tuesday.

Cheers,
gibi

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2021/nova.2021-05-25-16.00.log.html#l-100