[interop] Interop Testing Guidelines

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue May 25 16:21:47 UTC 2021

Hey Martin,

Apologies my message was confusing. I'm aware of the latest guidelines, but I was referring to the Procedures around the Guidelines that haven't been updated: https://opendev.org/osf/interop/src/branch/master/2016.08/procedure.rst
My understanding is the instructions differ there from the latest tests and it's where we point people from openstack.org/interop. Is there a different place we should be pointing?
Thank you,
Jimmy