[horizon] Cross-domain user/role/project management

Martin Chlumsky martin.chlumsky at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:55:45 UTC 2021

Hello,

We run a cloud service with multiple keystone domains (Default domain and
later we added a federated domain (AzureAD)). We are giving "federated
domain users" roles on the projects in the Default domain which existed
before the integration with AureAD.

Is there a way to manage cross-domain role assignments in Horizon? A
horizon setting I missed?
I tried as admin and only users and projects of one domain at a time ever
show up (I tried switching the domain context to Default and the federated
domain).

Thank you,

Martin