[all][infra] Topic change request for the retired projects IRC channel

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu May 20 00:44:48 UTC 2021

Hi infra-root,

We have retired the few projects in OpenStack and their IRC channel are still there. I chatted with fungi about it on
TC channel and he suggested that unregistering these channels is not a good idea or recommendation.

In that case, can we change the Topic of these channels to something saying that
 "XYZ project is retired and this channel is also not active, contact openstack-discuss ML for any query"

Below is the list of retired projects channel:

#openstack-karbor
#openstack-searchlight
#openstack-qinling
#openstack-tricircle