Freenode and libera.chat

Jiri Podivin jpodivin at redhat.com
Wed May 19 14:34:50 UTC 2021

+1 on sticking with the IRC. It's simple, established, and a lot of us have
tuned our workflow around it.
As a person who was using discord and slack for some time in a professional
capacity, I can only say that it's hadly an improvement over IRC.

And in more general terms. When it comes to change, I don't think "it's
newer" is much of an argument by itself.