[stein][neutron] l3 agent error

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Mon May 17 05:43:20 UTC 2021

Hello All, the l3 agent respawning error, cause neutron to fill controller
memory and the controller stops to responding and it is fenced by the
others.
So the router ha move some jobs to another controller and it fills its
memory and so on.
I stopped neutron services and I cleaned HA directory under
/var/lib/neutron.
Restarting neutron services respawning errors disappeared but I had to
create again some router static routes (not all).
Probably it is a bug ?
Ignazio