[Nova] Meeting time poll

Artom Lifshitz alifshit at redhat.com
Thu May 13 17:07:16 UTC 2021

Hey all,

As discussed during the IRC meeting today, the Red Hat Nova team would
like to know if it's possible to shift the IRC meeting to a different
day and/or time. This would facilitate our own internal calls, but I
want to be very clear that we'll structure our internal calls around
upstream, not the other way around. So please do not perceive any
pressure to change, this is just a question :)

To help us figure this out, I've created a Doodle poll [1]. I believe
the regular attendees of the IRC meeting are spread between Central
Europe and NA West Coast, so I've tried to list times that kinda make
sense in both of those places, with a couple of hours on each side as
a safety margin.

Please vote on when you'd like the Nova IRC meeting to take place.
Ignore the actual dates (like May 10), the important bits are the days
of the week (Monday, Tuesday, etc). This is obviously a recurring
meeting, something that Doodle doesn't seem to understand.

I've not included Mondays and Wednesdays in the list of possibilities,
as they would not work for Red Hat Nova. You can also vote to keep the
status quo :)

The times are listed in UTC, like the current meeting time, so
unfortunately you have to be mindful of the effects of daylight
savings time :(

Thanks in advance!

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/45ptnyn85iuw7pxz