[ironic] IPA image does not want to boot with UEFI

Vuk Gojnic vuk.gojnic at gmail.com
Wed May 12 18:09:56 UTC 2021

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for additional tipps. When investigating the initrd I have
noticed that the most of the space goes on firmware and
modules/drivers. If we notice something not working with TinyIPA we
can probably cherry-pick the modules that we need and leave everything
else out and that way get smaller image.

I have another question though - do you know how could we make
Kernel/Grub accept to boot large initrd? How are other folks doing it?
I assume not everybody is just using TinyIPA for production...

Tnx!

Vuk