[puppet][tripleo] Lint job fails in some modules because of the latest lint packages

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Wed May 12 02:11:26 UTC 2021

Adding TripleO because puppet-triple is also affected.

I hope I've submitted lint fixes for all modules about which the lint job
fails,
but please let me know if you still see anything missing.

https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22puppet-lint-latest%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

I noticed that the lint job for puppet-tripleo is also failing against the
latest lint package.
I created a bug [1] and submitted a fix[2].
 [1] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1928079
 [2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/puppet-tripleo/+/790676