[neutron][stadium][stable] Proposal to make stable/ocata and stable/pike branches EOL

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Wed May 5 14:13:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

I checked today that stable/ocata and stable/pike branches in both Neutron and neutron
stadium projects are pretty inactive since long time.
* according to [1], last patch merged patch in Neutron for stable/pike was in July 2020 and
in ocata October 2019,
* for stadium projects, according to [2] it was September 2020.

According to [3] and [4] there are no opened patches for any of those branches for
Neutron and any stadium project except neutron-lbaas.

So based on that info I want to propose that we will close both those branches are EOL
now and before doing that, I would like to know if anyone would like to keep those
branches to be open still.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/project:%255Eopenstack/neutron+(branch:stable/
ocata+OR+branch:stable/pike)+status:merged[1]
[2] https://review.opendev.org/q/(project:openstack/ovsdbapp+OR+project:openstack/os-ken+OR+project:%255Eopenstack/neutron-.*+OR+project:%255Eopenstack/networking-.*)
+(branch:stable/ocata+OR+branch:stable/pike)+status:merged[2]
[3] https://review.opendev.org/q/project:%255Eopenstack/neutron+(branch:stable/
ocata+OR+branch:stable/pike)+status:open[3]
[4] https://review.opendev.org/q/(project:openstack/ovsdbapp+OR+project:openstack/os-ken+OR+project:%255Eopenstack/neutron-.*+OR+project:%255Eopenstack/networking-.*)
+(branch:stable/ocata+OR+branch:stable/pike)+status:open[4]

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer

--------