[wallaby][magnum] Cluster Deployment Unhealthy

Ammad Syed syedammad83 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:29:37 UTC 2021

Hi Bharat / Feilong,

The problem look like in ubuntu wallaby repo's magnum DEB package. The
package does not have all the changes that a wallaby release should
contain. Like heat_container_agent_tag that should be wallaby-stable-1. In
that package it was still pointing to victoria-dev.

I have cloned stable/wallaby from https://opendev.org/openstack/magnum.git
and replaced magnum directory in /lib/python3/dist-packages with downloaded
files in stable/magnum branch. Now everything is working a expected.

[root at k8s-cluster-2zcsd5n6qnre-master-0 ~]# kubectl get nodes
NAME                                STATUS   ROLES    AGE     VERSION
k8s-cluster-2zcsd5n6qnre-master-0   Ready    master   5m43s   v1.19.10
k8s-cluster-2zcsd5n6qnre-node-0     Ready    <none>   39s     v1.19.10
[root at k8s-cluster-2zcsd5n6qnre-master-0 ~]# kubectl get pods -n kube-system
NAME                                         READY   STATUS    RESTARTS
AGE
coredns-57999d5467-2l46z                     1/1     Running   0
 5m43s
coredns-57999d5467-rn8d9                     1/1     Running   0
 5m43s
csi-cinder-controllerplugin-0                5/5     Running   0
 5m36s
csi-cinder-nodeplugin-nmjnb                  2/2     Running   0
 30s
dashboard-metrics-scraper-7b59f7d4df-mzmb6   1/1     Running   0
 5m41s
k8s-keystone-auth-knhk7                      1/1     Running   0
 5m39s
kube-dns-autoscaler-f57cd985f-7dqj5          1/1     Running   0
 5m43s
kube-flannel-ds-8d7pc                        1/1     Running   0
 5m42s
kube-flannel-ds-pcncq                        1/1     Running   0
 60s
kubernetes-dashboard-7fb447bf79-x6kvj        1/1     Running   0
 5m41s
npd-hcw25                                    1/1     Running   0
 30s
openstack-cloud-controller-manager-x759f     1/1     Running   0
 5m45s

- Ammad

Regards,

Syed Ammad Ali