[release] Meeting Time Poll

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Mon May 3 17:23:01 UTC 2021

So, almost everybody voted for your new meeting time and we have ex aequo
results in terms of number of votes.

The later our meeting will be, the better we would be able to handle the
last minute emergencies, so, I prefer to select Friday 14:00 UTC rather
than Wednesday 16:00 UTC.

Wednesday is a bit early from our weekly process point of view, so the
Friday date looks better and fits well with our needs.

I'll update our pad and calendar to refer to this new meeting time.

Thank you everyone for your votes.

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/2kcdh83r3hmwmxie