Openstack Stack issues

Premkumar Subramaniyan premkumar at aarnanetworks.com
Mon May 3 13:37:56 UTC 2021

Hi Alex,
     My Current version is Ussuri. Having the issues in both centos7 and
ubuntu 18.04. After restarting the machine.

This is document i followed to bring the openstack AIO
https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible/ussuri/user/aio/quickstart.html

Warm Regards,
Premkumar Subramaniyan
Technical staff
M: +91 9940743669

*CRN Top 10 Coolest Edge Computing Startups of 2020
<https://www.crn.com/slide-shows/networking/the-10-coolest-edge-computing-startups-of-2020/2>*