[all][qa][cinder][octavia][murano][ionfra][tact-sig] Devstack dropping support for Ubuntu Bionic 18.04

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:47:47 UTC 2021

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 6:17 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2021-05-02 12:09:17 +0200 (+0200), Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> > I have scraped the Zuul API to get names of jobs that *could* run
> > on master branch and are still on bionic.
> [...]
>
> On a related note, I've proposed https://review.opendev.org/789098
> to switch OpenDev's default nodeset to ubuntu-focal, and added it as
> a topic for discussion in Tuesday's meeting.

Good thinking. I've made the listing more detailed and I am now
showing where the nodeset originates from (in brackets). [1]
878 jobs (remember, there are lots of transitive / non-in-any-pipeline
jobs there) take their nodeset from base so they are going to be
affected then.

[1] https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/D8HtjRCmkd/

-yoctozepto