How to debug silent live migration errors

DHilsbos at performair.com DHilsbos at performair.com
Wed Mar 31 17:55:17 UTC 2021

John;

I recently had to work through a similar issue, though I am working with Victoria, so take this with a grain of salt.

I finally found the correct path by looking in the hypervisor's logs on the machines sending and receiving the live migration.  For us that is KVM.

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Director - Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.