[ironic] PTL on vacation - Week of April 12th

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:45:20 UTC 2021

Greetings folks!

I'm going to take a little time off before we get to the Project Teams
Gathering, so aside from the two calls I've committed myself to during
that week, I'm going to be sitting on a mountain enjoying a change of
scenery.

If someone will volunteer to run the weekly meeting during the week of
the 12th, I will be greatly appreciative. I'm hoping to have a rough
PTG schedule up in advance of that meeting as well as the topic list
refined, so it will just be links in the weekly agenda.

Thanks,

-Julia