[nova] Nominate sean-k-mooney for nova-specs-core

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 16:45:48 UTC 2021

Hey,

Sean has been working on nova for what seems like yonks now. Each cycle, they
spend a significant amount of time reviewing proposed specs and contributing to
discussions at the PTG. This is important work and their contributions provide
everyone with a deep pool of knowledge on all things networking and hardware
upon which to draw. I think the nova project would benefit from their addition
to the specs core reviewer team and I therefore propose we add Sean to nova-
specs-core.

Assuming there are no objections, I'll work with gibi to add Sean to nova-specs-
core next week.

Cheers,
Stephen