[docs] Project guides in PDF format

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 29 21:54:16 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-29 16:34:16 -0400 (-0400), Peter Matulis wrote:
[...]
> For my local web server, the resulting HTML has an icon with this
> download link: http://<domain>//doc-charm-deployment-guide.pdf
>
> Which doesn't work.
>
> How do I fix that? And especially, how do I get Zuul to do it?
[...]

Looking at the console for the docs build on your change, it seems
to be skipping PDF building in the run phase because of this check:

Your change uses deploy-guide-pdf as its tox testenv instead of the
default "pdf-docs" value set by the build-pdf-docs role. You could
override it in a vars block within a custom job, but probably easier
to adjust your tox.ini to what the standard
build-openstack-deploy-guide job expects. Alternatively, you might
adjust the job definition here, maybe it was an oversight (I don't
immediately spot any examples of projects publishing PDFs with that
job specifically, though my search was far from complete):

--
Jeremy Stanley