[PTLs][All] vPTG April 2021 Team Signup

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 26 17:56:37 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-26 11:49:16 -0500 (-0500), Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
[...]
> Did we export the last state or any idea how we can bring it back?

I talked to Kendall briefly about it and she indicated she'd done an
export on Monday and will do another as soon as the service
(hopefully!) comes back up.

> Fungi mentioned on IRC that this is not ethercalc service opendev
> runs so nothing opendev team can do about this.
[...]

It may make sense to copy any periodic exports to an equivalent
spreadsheet on ethercalc.openstack.org in case we need to announce a
switch.
--
Jeremy Stanley