[policy pop-up] Xena PTG planning

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Mar 25 17:51:28 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

We have booked 2 hrs slot for the policy popup team in the Xena virtual PTG.

The time for the slot is 15.00-17.00 UTC Monday, April 19 (2 hours; Essex Room). I have
created the etherpad to collect the discussion point. Please add the topic you would like to discuss

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/policy-popup-xena-ptg

We request more and more projects to participate in this and discuss the various queries or plan to switch
to the new policy in a single place instead of duplicating the discussion in each project slot.

-gmann & lbragstad