[ops][victoria] DNS for Tenants

DHilsbos at performair.com DHilsbos at performair.com
Thu Mar 25 16:30:56 UTC 2021

Michael;

Thank you for the response.  That tells me how to make the tenant instances aware of DNS servers.  It also provides information on how to get the DHCP providers (dnsmasq) to act as a relay.  How do I control where dnsmasq relays to?  Would standard dnsmasq tutorials be sufficient for finding this?

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Director – Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.