[horizon] [ptg] Xena PTG

vishal manchanda manchandavishal143 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:03:17 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

As discussed in yesterday horizon weekly meeting and based on the doodle
poll
I have booked available slots for Horizon Xena PTG. Please find below the
schedule for the same:

Monday        April 19, 14:00 - 17:00 UTC
Tuesday       April 20, 05:00 - 07:00 UTC and 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Wednesday  April 21, 16:00 - 17:00 UTC

I have also created Etherpad to collect topics for ptg discussion [1].
Feel free to add your topics.

Please Let me know and Ivan in case you have any topics to discuss and
above schedule doesn't work for you and We will see how to manage that.

Thank you,
Vishal Manchanda(irc: vishalmanchanda)

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/xena-ptg-horizon-planning