[all][tc] Xena PTG Planning

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Mar 25 01:16:46 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

As you already know that the Xena cycle virtual PTG will be held between 19th - 23rd April[1].

To plan the Technical Committee PTG planning, please do the following:

1. Fill the doodle poll as per your availability. Please fill it soon as we need to book the slot by
25th March(which is tomorrow).

- https://doodle.com/poll/2zy8hex4r6wvidqk?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

2. Add the topics you would like to discuss to the below etherpad.

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-xena-ptg

NOTE: this is not limited to TC members only; I would like all community members to
fill the doodle poll and, add the topics you would like or want TC members
to discuss in PTG.

-gmann